If you hadn’t heard, President Trump has declared today to be a National Day of Prayer in light of all that is happening in the country related to the Coronavirus. Usually, when there is a day of prayer, I have to be reminded and start wondering what I should be praying for. Not today.
- That this virus can be slowed down and eradicated quickly.
- That my wife and I will not be out of work for any significant amount of time.
- That my youngest daughter’s high school can find a way to function and her graduation won’t be cancelled.
- That my oldest daughter will have a smooth transition off campus and get home safely and that her education will not suffer a major setback.
- That my church can find a way to keep connection if we can’t gather, and especially for those who must be isolated.