Asiago’s Restaurant in Boise, Idaho is working to provide free dinners to healthcare providers during this unprecedented time. This is what we are doing:
Here’s how it works
- Anyone can buy (donate) a health care provider dinner for $16 each
- For each dinner donated, the donor gets a $10 Asiago’s eGift back (to use for themselves or gift to someone else. So anyone who doesn’t live in the area who wants to help can transfer their eGift to a local)
- Healthcare providers get access to 100% free dinners
The more dinners donated, the more dinners Asiago’s can offer to our healthcare personnel – who are now working longer hours — faced with untold stress — on the front lines of this crisis.
What can I do to help?
Buy a dinner (or many) for these caregivers – so easy, and can be done online at www.asiagos.com/community.
This is a Win-Win-Win
- Healthcare providers win with free dinners
- Charitable contributors win for giving
- Restaurant staff win by maintaining employment
What we need
- Donors to provide free dinners
- To donate, www.asiagos.com/community then click this link:
- Healthcare providers who want to participate can sign-up here: www.asiagos.com/boisecares